Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Julia's First Snowman

I have the sweetest little niece in the whole wide world.  And actually, she's from all the way across the whole wide world: Russia! My sister-in-law adopted her when she was only 9 months old, and this winter, at 5, up until last week, she had never seen a single snowflake.

So, when we got buried under two feet of snow last Friday, Julia went outside with her mom and made her very first snowman! She was soooo excited, so they took a photo of it and sent it to me. Why? Because they knew I'd make something like this:


See, ever since Julia came "home" to the US, I've been keeping up with her daily life through the many photos my sister-n-law sends me, and I've made her at least 50 layouts in the past few years!  SHe'll lvoe it whne her mom logs on here tomorrow, I'm sure.

I wonder what they ahve planner for New Years?  Better start pulling out some festive embellies!



1 comment:




C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)
"Puppy Love"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"
Used 3 brads, 2 hearts, 1 sentiment

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)
"Love is in the Air"

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!
"FREE FALL!"

"I Pick You!"

"I Pick You!"
...to be My Valentine!

"PUPPY LOVE"

"PUPPY LOVE"
My "little boy" with his sweet girlfriend...

"Mr. Pooh"

"Mr. Pooh"
My son, Joshua, at age 1 (now 14!!!)

"Set Free"

"Set Free"

SMILE

SMILE

Birthday Card

Birthday Card

"Be Mine?"

"Be Mine?"

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy