Monday, October 19, 2009

Design Team Call at Jean;s Art Dolls!

Are you fun, fresh, friendly, and maybe even a little bit funky?

Then come on over and visit me at www.jeansartdolls.com, where our motto is "DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!"  Jean started the site nearly 7 years ago, and I've been over there for about a year, started on the DT, then became the DT Leader, and I continue to be the DT Leader, but now also as a Co-owner with Jean!  Its a place to GROW!


We accept people with the following attributes:


1.  Love crafting!  You don't have to be "a natural," you just have to be "fanatical!"
2.  Dependable!!!
3. Willing to learn
4. Willing to share your knowledge/techniques, etc, with others
5. Have time to spend with us, about 15-30 minutes about 4 times per week or so, to read and reply to posts, start new pertinent or jsut plain old fun Topics, post your new creations in our Gallery, and comment on others' designs, to INSPIRE & ENCOURAGE!!!
6. Can commit to a minimum 3-month term, after which, if you are happy and so are we (Jean, my Awesome Assistant DeVonne and  I)  YOU ARE WELCOME TO STAY, well, FOREVER! LOL!

TO APPLY:
Please leave a Comment here, letting me know of your interest. Then, head on over to: www.jeansartdolls.com
and register as a Member!  You'll be able to browse our hopping Forums and inspirational Gallery, filled with a WIDE variety of artistic styles and talents!  Please answer the questions below, and send them to me via PM over there!   Its a very busy time of year, and will only continue to et CRAZIER, so come join in the fun with our special Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas swaps, challenges, Secret Santa, a holiday recipe Forum...you name it, w'er e doing it,, and if we're NOT, YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO START IT!!!
FINALLY, kindly upload a few of your layouts, cards, or whatever best represents your crafting style, into our Gallery.

QUESTIONNAIRE:

Name:
e-mail address:
Blog addrerss (if applicable):
Any CURRENT DT commitments (previous experience is NOT required):


Main area(s) of crafting interest (scrapbooking, card-making, ATCs, altering, etc...) :

Please tell me why you think you'd be an asset to our Design Team?  What to YOU have to bring to the table?  Dont' be shy, SHARE your interests, and/or talent with us!

*************************************************************
I can't WAIT to see you over there!  Have fun ,and remember: Dare to be Different!

Love,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment




C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)
"Puppy Love"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"
Used 3 brads, 2 hearts, 1 sentiment

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)
"Love is in the Air"

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!
"FREE FALL!"

"I Pick You!"

"I Pick You!"
...to be My Valentine!

"PUPPY LOVE"

"PUPPY LOVE"
My "little boy" with his sweet girlfriend...

"Mr. Pooh"

"Mr. Pooh"
My son, Joshua, at age 1 (now 14!!!)

"Set Free"

"Set Free"

SMILE

SMILE

Birthday Card

Birthday Card

"Be Mine?"

"Be Mine?"

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy