Monday, September 7, 2009

New Group at Paper Craft Planet!

Are you a Member of PCP?  Any paper-crafter will LOVE it there!  If you're not familiar, its like "Facebook" for scrapbookers, stampers, and other crafters.  They have sponsors/advertisers with little stores there, and over 200 specialty groups you can check out, that cater to a variety of interests.
Today, I put in a request to the Founder, Susanna Boyd, to start a new Group there!  It is a group that will focus on usng our God-given gifts to glorify Him!  I plan to host Challenges such as designing a layout, using a personal prayer for your journaling, or making an altered project with your favorite scripture on it!  We'll also keep up with your prayer requests, a PCP first!  I am so excited to be allowed to host this Group!  If you are interested in joining in the artful fun and fellowship, stop by and see me (I'm all alone, as it just started up this afternoon!)
Here's the address for the Group's page:  http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/christiancrafters
Hope to see you soon!  Say "hi" while you're there!
(If you're not a member of PCP, its fun, free, and easy to join. You get to create a personal Page, with your own slide-show Gallery and other cool features.  Just go to www.papercraftplanet.com !)
HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun group! I hope you feel better soon Cindy, I have left something for you over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cindy: great place you've got here and sorry i took so long to get here. whew!

    first, are you ever beautiful! your picture is stunning!

    have you heard of stamping sisters in christ
    they have a site similar to what you'd like to do here.

    anyway, i'm delighted to be working with you at the boutique!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete




C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)
"Puppy Love"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"
Used 3 brads, 2 hearts, 1 sentiment

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)
"Love is in the Air"

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!
"FREE FALL!"

"I Pick You!"

"I Pick You!"
...to be My Valentine!

"PUPPY LOVE"

"PUPPY LOVE"
My "little boy" with his sweet girlfriend...

"Mr. Pooh"

"Mr. Pooh"
My son, Joshua, at age 1 (now 14!!!)

"Set Free"

"Set Free"

SMILE

SMILE

Birthday Card

Birthday Card

"Be Mine?"

"Be Mine?"

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy