Sunday, August 23, 2009

TALENTED DESIGNERS WANTED!!!

Hi Friends,
I am loooking for a BUNCH of new Designers and Apprentices to join our ever-growing and extremely fun Design Team at Jean's Art Dolls!

Requirements: 
1. Love and appreciate art, both your own and that of others.
2. Be able to visit the site to participate in Challenges, to post in the Gallery, and to check the Design Team Office goings-on at least 3-4 times per week.
(No minimum posting requirement!)
3. Share your art, be it paper-crafting, jewelry-making, or even poetry and photography, in our Gallery and/or Forum on a weekly basis.
4.  Committ to a 3-month term, which is then convertible to an UNLIMITED TERM, that is, stay as long as we're all happy, or kindly give one week's notice of your decision not to continue.  Or just stay the 3 months--up to you!
5.  We accept artist of all levels of proficiency or talent.  If you have never been on a Design Team before, please apply anyway!  We have an Apprenticeship Program for those who are just beginning in our crazy cyber art world, and wish to be part of a DT, but would like some guidance and instruction, or feel that a full DT position just isn't for you ...YET!

INTERESTED?  Please leave me a Comment here with your e-mail addy, send me an e-mail ( cbuchanan@dejazzd.com ) or, best of all, come visit me at Jean's Art Dolls and say hi!  http://www.jeansartdolls.com/ )My username is cindy10.

Regardless of how you get to me, please GET TO ME!  We are trying to fill about 5-10 positions!

Refer a friend as well, and receive a special RAK from me, worth at least $25 USD of scrapping and stamping goodies!

Love,
Cindy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment




C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)
"Puppy Love"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"
Used 3 brads, 2 hearts, 1 sentiment

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)
"Love is in the Air"

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!
"FREE FALL!"

"I Pick You!"

"I Pick You!"
...to be My Valentine!

"PUPPY LOVE"

"PUPPY LOVE"
My "little boy" with his sweet girlfriend...

"Mr. Pooh"

"Mr. Pooh"
My son, Joshua, at age 1 (now 14!!!)

"Set Free"

"Set Free"

SMILE

SMILE

Birthday Card

Birthday Card

"Be Mine?"

"Be Mine?"

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy