Friday, April 24, 2009

Trouble in Paradise...

Hi friends!
I know that people "Blog" for all different reasons, and lots of us have more than one blog: maybe one for posting our part, and another for mopre personal stuff. I'm a 'single-blog' kinda girl, and I usually just use this to post about what's going on in "Cindy's Art World," but today is a little different...
Some of you may know that I'ev had multiple medical problems over the past year, and even had surgery as recently as April 1st to correct one of the problems. Sad to say, that whiule that was successful, ANOTHER problesm has arisen, reuqring yet another surgery!
I've been having lots of pain in my left knee, and like most of you, I hate going to the doctor, especially since lately I get bad news! But, I did eventually, go, and, true to what I feared, I DID get bad news: MORE SURGERY! It semes I ahve THREE tears in my "meniscus" in my left knee, which I THINK is the ligaments or cartilage that attaches your kneecap to the rest of you! If someone out there knows anatomy a little better, please clue me in! LOL! Anyway, I'll be having all of this repaired on 5/1/09, so please keep me in your thought/prayers, or wahtever it is that you do or believe in! I SO appreciate it, and I want to PUCLICLY APOLOGIZE for any trouble my conditions may have caused you, as I have been unable to fulfill a few of my comittments lately. 'Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Awww Cindy, sorry to hear about your knee. Darn! I'm be keeping you in my thougts and prayers!!! Hugs, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a speedy recovery Cindy :)
    Keryn
    x

    ReplyDelete




C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 1 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#17)
"Puppy Love"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"

C4E WEBSITE: Feb. Week 1 "3-2-1Card Challenge"
Used 3 brads, 2 hearts, 1 sentiment

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)

C4E BLOG: Feb. WEEK 2 Challenge Card at C4E (SSC#18)
"Love is in the Air"

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!

C4E WEBSITE--Week 2 Scrapbooking Challenge!
"FREE FALL!"

"I Pick You!"

"I Pick You!"
...to be My Valentine!

"PUPPY LOVE"

"PUPPY LOVE"
My "little boy" with his sweet girlfriend...

"Mr. Pooh"

"Mr. Pooh"
My son, Joshua, at age 1 (now 14!!!)

"Set Free"

"Set Free"

SMILE

SMILE

Birthday Card

Birthday Card

"Be Mine?"

"Be Mine?"

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It is only by the grace of God that I am sitting here today and writing this. I thank Him for all He has done and is doing, and WILL DO in my life, and it is my prayer that anyone who is reading this today, whether you are a scrapbooker I know, on a Design Team with me, a co-worker, a friend from church, or someone who thinks they are reading this "by coincidence," I want you to know that God loves you, and once you know Him, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Thanks for visiting me here. Love, Cindy